27.10.08

John Robert Powers Sacramento Acting Success Story!


























Here is a note I got from one of the greatest kids in the entire world. Read it and you will understand why he is a fantastic guy, and why everyone at John Robert Powers Sacramento loves this young actor. Jackson has been with us for almost a year exactly, and he went to iPOP Las Vegas last summer. He won Actor of the Year for his division, as well as winning Best Monologue, getting first runner-up in TV Beauty Commercial, and getting about fifteen of the best talent agents and talent managers at the convention to put him on their call back list. He also was one of the most popular kids from our group, able to make friends with everyone.


Here is his note to me, as well as a few photos of a great actor you are going to hear a lot from:


Michael,

I LOVED iPOP!

It was exhausting and fun at the same time.
I met tons of agents, managers, and important industry people which will really jump start my career. I am now in the process of interviewing managers and agents and it is really exciting. John Robert Powers has been a really important part of making my big dreams a reality. Thank you for everything. Thank you for the support and great teachers who are helping to make this even more fun that I imagined!

I really appreciate JRP and all of the help and guidance you have given me. I have attached a photo from iPOP! that shows me winning Actor of the Year! I still can't believe it! Whoo hoo!

Jackson McCune
Age 10
JRP Sacramento